Monday, February 18, 2008

Hot Boolian Mix


When Sigsworth asked me to add a shift I was all thumbs and trousers - excitedly I just had to share with you my Budgie Boolian's mix. What? - you say? True. I cut up paper with track names I've been listening to from my download pile and as he 'chooses' each track - then I mix em! Some may think this odd - but I think he knows some hot tunes and how they flow together! See what you think....this is equal parts hot Yugo-Prog circa 75 meets click-crunk via NZ pop tones. As I type he's biting my ear cause he wants some more tunes to choose. Ooooh I love em - hope you do.
Committee of Love TACTICS
Noè u paklu IPE I LAZA
I'm in love with my sister ROBERT OWENS
What was that Thing ABLE TASMANS
Green Tomato TOBIAS SVENSSON
Zed DEN ZA DEN
Zwischen Himmel Und Erde DEUTSCHE ANARCHISTEN TAUMELN BENOMMEN EINEN SCHRITT ZUR SEITE
When U Sleep SALEM
Ronach ZAO
Titan PRINCIPLES OF GEOMETRY

No comments: